October 03, 2006

"To judge or not to judge?"


THIS WEEK'S SHOW
Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 6 to 7 pm
Hosted by Eddie DOG (Disciple of God)

As we go about our daily lives, we encounter many kinds of people and the things they do that we really don't happen to agree with. They could be our friends, they could be people we see on TV or they could be people our friends told us about. Many times we find ourselves making a quick judgement regarding these people. But should we?

Thinks about situiations that have happened in your lives when you encountered actions that you really thought was not cool.

The question is this: "When is it OK to judge people and when is it not OK?"

Tell us your what you think. Share it with us at this week's Generation Connexion.

You tell us. We would like to hear from you. Let us know what you think and we will discuss your comments on the air. Please sign your comments with your first name and the the city where you live.

Or you can post your comments right here and get it read on the air by Eddie DOG.

(Click here to listen to a live feed of the show from El Sembrador AM1670. Click RADIO VIVE when the site opens to begin listening.)

(
Click here to view the many articles you can find in www.ParishWorld.net, America's Catholic Lifestyle Magazine. Be informed, be inspired, be blessed. )

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    I know we're not supposed to be judgemental but sometimes some people we know just drive us nuts, everything they do is wrong in our eyes. Like this girl I know... grrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:30 PM

    It is not our place to judge people. That is God's business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Can someone explain the death penalty? We judge people and send them to death. But the Church tells us it's not the way Jesus teaches us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:24 PM

    As a parent, I always try to keep an eye on the friends my teen son hangs out with. I try not to judge. Everyone to me comes with a full slate. But I'm always on the lookout. specially when my children as involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:27 PM

    This senator who was caught in a gay affair is now being judged by everyone. But we don't know the entire story. Let us not judge him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Only God can judge. But we're human and we make mistakes and we judge people too quickly. We need to ask forgiveness whenever we think bad of other people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:44 PM

    My dad caught me smking when I was 15. I was just trying it out. I'm now 18 and he is always hovering over me as if I will be doing something really bad. He is pre-judging me even if I haven't done anything bad. I was sorry about what I did. I guess it was my fault and I need to win his confidence back.

    ReplyDelete